Friday, September 18, 2009

Time Out

Sorry to disappoint, but there just isn't a good blog in me right now. I'm feeling completely drained. I'm just tired, sad and exhausted physically and emotionally right now.

Poor Jake is trying so hard to adjust to school. He's coping, but it's been a hard three weeks. I'm sad for him.

I had another appointment with the neurologist in Pittsburgh yesterday and wasn't given much good news. It's been hectic at work, hectic at home, etc, etc, etc.

I think everyone in this house would like to drift away and escape. So I've chosen two songs by the same artist and reenlisted my play list temporarily. Take a moment and listen.

It won't last for long. The weekend will refresh us, and I'll be back at it, making snide remarks soon, I promise!

No comments:


Jake takes time out of his special day to bond with the dogs.

Sharing the burden of blowing out the candles.

Jake and Pap

Jelly Bellies and Tequila...the ultimate birthday gift for Pap!

Legos Mars Mission - the ultimate birthday gift!

Mimi's homemade birthday cake is very kind to Pap.