- Why do you say hi to me in the morning?
- Why do we have mouths to talk?
- Am I going to school today?
- Why is my school so far from my house?
- Why do you to to work and I go to school?
- Why are there no more sticks in the yard?
- Why do we not take sticks to school?
- Why is it cold out?
- Why does it rain?
- Why am I not allowed to drive in the front seat yet? Why?
- When are you starting the car? Why is it not moving?
- When are we getting to my school?
- Why do birds fly? Who made them that way?
- What letter goes to "trees?" What letter goes to "bass water?"
- Why don't you want to run over birds?
- Why are we driving?
- Why do I have to wear a coat?
- Why do you have a fence around my bed? So I don't fall out?
- Why do you have a ladder on my bed? So I can get in? (See, he even answers himself sometimes!)
- Why do Sharon and Ben and Kim get up early?
- Who got me that picture in my room?
- Why do you make cookies and milk for Santa? Why?
- Why do we say thank you when someone gives us a gift? Because it's berry nice?
- What time did I get up today? 6:15 is like 1-2-3-4-5-6!
- Why do you love me so much?
And that was in just an hour and 45 minute time span! What in the world? How can this child possibly have so many questions inside his tiny little head? Can you understand why my head is frequently spinning? Oh dear, the questioning must be contagious! Someone get me help, quick!
No comments:
Post a Comment