Sunday, August 5, 2012

Party Pics

 The party went well last night.  We had just a small gathering of immediate family, and  I think that everyone had a good time.  

We think they were actually surprised.  See the gifts they brought?  They're for Greg's birthday! (He'll be 29 for the 12th time on Monday.  Be sure to wish my "old man" a happy birthday!)

This is the living room chair version of a clown car.  How many people can you cram onto an overstuffed lounge chair?

My dad found it necessary to have two drinks on hand, just to make it through the night!

Gathering 'round to toast the party honorees.  

Oh yeah, I'm that funny...actually, I don't remember what we were laughing at, but I'm certain it wasn't my toast!

"Here's to you, Mom and Terry!"

"Oh boy, the oldest daughter sure is long winded!"

I'd like to think my toast was so touching that it brought Linda to tears, but then again, it doesn't take much to move Linda to tears (Sorry, Linda.  You know it's true!  Love you!)

Betsy and John

3 generations of beautiful Griffith women.  

Logan and Ella smile sweetly, while one of my children strikes a Power Rangers pose and the other offers up his hamster for sacrifice!

"After 25 years with you, sometimes I just want to strangle myself!"

"Oh dear Lord!  Just cut the damn cake!"

"OK, Kris, now you're the one acting goofy!"

Yes, yes.  25 years of wedded bliss it is!

Pap Ron and the great-grandkids thought the party was outa-sight!

No comments:


Jake takes time out of his special day to bond with the dogs.

Sharing the burden of blowing out the candles.

Jake and Pap

Jelly Bellies and Tequila...the ultimate birthday gift for Pap!

Legos Mars Mission - the ultimate birthday gift!

Mimi's homemade birthday cake is very kind to Pap.