Sunday, August 29, 2010

Photos

Not much jabber, just some recent photos for today. Jacob joined the AYSO soccer team for Hollidaysburg. They had their first game on Saturday. He had a lot of fun, and tried hard. That's all we can ask for! Andrew had fun running around the field behind the soccer players!
My sister in law had a party for my niece, Karissa. She's 15 now! Growing quickly into a beautiful young woman. Unfortunately, I have photos of all the kids except Karissa! But you've all seen her and heard her wonderful voice many times, so I hope she's happy with just a shout-out this time:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARISSA!
That's all for now. Getting ready for school to start tomorrow! Our summer was great, hope yours was too!
My little man, ready for some competition!


Is this boxing or soccer? You decide!


Andrew has to play the part of cheerleader for now.


"OK, so that ball got by me. I'll get the next one."

"Zach, did you see how fast that ball was going?! Holy cats! Guess we'll have to get the next one!"

"Which way did it go? Man, being the goalie is hard!"

"OK, Dude. Get ready. Here comes another!"

"Forget defense! I'm switching to offense!"
" Mom, seriously, can I be done now? "

The latest toddler fad - potty yoga.

"Hey, you got any more peanuts in that cup? "

TV on the lawn.

Jake and Tony, the young studs of the Williams clan!

No comments:


Jake takes time out of his special day to bond with the dogs.

Sharing the burden of blowing out the candles.

Jake and Pap

Jelly Bellies and Tequila...the ultimate birthday gift for Pap!

Legos Mars Mission - the ultimate birthday gift!

Mimi's homemade birthday cake is very kind to Pap.