What kid doesn't dream of having his own totally awesome club house? I know I did! When I was little, the neighborhood kids and I would do all kinds of things to create make-shift cabins, from tying sheets to trees, to making seats out of twine on the highest level we could climb to. We drove my parents nuts with mess making contraptions strewn all through their yard and the neighboring lot, which was vacant when I was little. I hope that some day my boys do those things too - it's good to have a sense of creativity and accomplishment in making your own fort, but for now, they have something even better - their own official club house.
Awesome job, Dad! Thanks!
This club house gets two thumbs up from Jacob. Andrew, on the other hand, is still searching for his thumbs.
"Oh, hey! I found them! Thumbs up, Dad!"
"OK, Jake. Enough with the thumbs, you show off!"
Here it is, painted in the exact opposite color scheme as our house, so it coordinates nicely in our yard.
I don't know who is more excited, the boys or Greg. I guess you're never too old for a clubhouse!
And lucky for him, the boys are still young enough to want to give him the secret password!
1 comment:
How fun! I am sure they'll enjoy it thoroughly!
Post a Comment