My computer has been confiscated for security reasons...just kidding. It has been taken for some minor repairs, though. So I'm currently very limited to my Internet access. Perhaps it will do me good to cleanse myself of the online addictions for a week or so anyway!
Here's a short video of Andrew's song. My brother in law, Fred, sings to Andrew every time they are at our house. He changes the words each time, so it's always fun to listen to what he comes up with! (pause the player to hear the video)
We had family in town this weekend, and they graciously traveled from home to home, ending at ours, for a little party. I think it's safe to say that most of us were feeling pretty good by the end of the night. A little beer, music and some good companionship is good for the soul! Thanks to everyone who was there. Love you all!
1 comment:
Hahah I love the Andrew song! I laugh everytime they sing it!!
Karissa<333
Post a Comment