Andrew and I had a few minutes alone this evening, and decided to take a world-wide adventure, just the two of us. It went something like this:
Our first stop was the Baltimore Aquarium. The fish were very gracious hosts.
Next we popped over to Yosemite. Andrew thought the falls paled in comparison to Niagara.
At the gift shop, we were able to purchase two Superman capes, which helped us to fly to our next destination...
Paris. While Paris was indeed beautiful, and walking along the Seine brought back some lovely memories, we thought it would be more fun to make like Godzilla and wreck some stuff.
After our mini-reign of terror, we decided to relax at the beach. If it had been up to me, we would have stayed there, but Andrew got restless. After he caught his first Great White Shark, he was ready to conquer more of the world.
He loved the rides at DelGrosso's so much last weekend, that he wanted to jump on another roller coaster just for kicks. Look! No hands! And here I said I wasn't big on amusement park rides!
OK, well, actually, the roller coaster did leave our heads spinning just a bit.
But we hadn't had our fill of amusement park attractions just yet. We hopped into a space simulator, and rocked out on the moon for a while. How could we resist a little T.N.T. in zero gravity? We totally nailed that sh*$!
The little rock show we put on left us feeling like stars!
I think it even went to our heads a little bit.
When I started talking about our debut tour, Andrew said, "Enough's enough!"
So we took it down a notch and headed a little closer to home, to the Andy Warhol museum to see if we could "pop art" ourselves.
Unfortunately, during our visit, we were hit with the worst indoor rain storm I have ever witnessed! That was enough excitement for us. We decided to call it quits and head back to Hollidaysburg.
We had some X-Rays taken to make sure we were healthy enough for the return journey, and off we went.
Teleporting can have some strange effects on a person. We felt a little green at times. (I never did travel well.)
And there were times when everything seemed just a touch out of focus, but we made it through safely.
When we first got home, we felt a little washed out, but after a few minutes our color returned...
...and all was right with the world again.
That was exhausting!
Good night!


















No comments:
Post a Comment