Sunday, June 7, 2009

Birthday Part 1

Here are the photos from the cake and ice cream party we had at my parents' house on Friday. Jacob shares a birthday with my dad, so we always have a little celebration with the two of them. This year, we also had a large party at our house on Saturday, but those pictures will be in their own post. Of course, I can never get it right that the pictures post in the opposite order of what you select, so they are backward here...it's 7 am, I'm in the midst of cleaning up party remnants, I've been up since 230, I haven't slept well in a month and I've had a headache for over a year, so I'm cutting myself a little slack! :)
Jake decided he had to pee after we lit the candles, so they melted all over the cake by the time he got back! Nice timing!
Jake and my dad

Jacob's roboraptor, which he named "Rexy"

Giving Rexy a whirl

My dad's new radio
A spiderman Wii gameA hug with Pap

Robo raptor

Andrew in the bounce house



Woo Hoo!

The monstrous bounce house


Greg had to give it a try too!


Um....what's going on here?

No comments:


Jake takes time out of his special day to bond with the dogs.

Sharing the burden of blowing out the candles.

Jake and Pap

Jelly Bellies and Tequila...the ultimate birthday gift for Pap!

Legos Mars Mission - the ultimate birthday gift!

Mimi's homemade birthday cake is very kind to Pap.