Thursday, April 28, 2011

Proof

Anyone who knows me well, knows about my love affair with salt.  It's a long standing vice, and although I have significantly cut back in recent years, I still always make sure the shaker is near for meal time.  I have always said that Andrew is so much Greg - he looks like Greg, he acts like Greg - there's no way I contributed any genetic material to this child.  I was only his incubator.  Well, I now I have some solid proof that he did inherit at least some of my genes. Yesterday I found Andrew in the kitchen doing this:

"Hmm...what's in this pretty little bottle?"
"Let's just try a little lick."
"Not bad.  Think I'll have a little more!"
"There's no stopping me now!  I'm going all the way, baby!"


(Don't worry, folks.  I didn't really stand by and photograph my child chugging salt.  The lid was closed.)

No comments:


Jake takes time out of his special day to bond with the dogs.

Sharing the burden of blowing out the candles.

Jake and Pap

Jelly Bellies and Tequila...the ultimate birthday gift for Pap!

Legos Mars Mission - the ultimate birthday gift!

Mimi's homemade birthday cake is very kind to Pap.