Have you noticed the "new" videos posted to my side bar? Greg had them saved on his phone for over three years and has been sending them to me recently. They are all videos from when I was still staying at home with Andrew, well before he was even one year old. I know it's so cliche, but I can't believe how fast time flies. It seems like just yesterday that I was worried about how to tell my mom that I was pregnant with Jacob. Now he's 8 years old, in 3rd grade, on the swim team, walking to my mom's without a chaperon at times, half way to driving, one year away from half way to graduating. It seems like just yesterday that my biggest worry with Andrew was containing his vomit. He puked everywhere, all the time. It was so gross. But he was such a good baby, always happy, slept so well so early, always madly in love with his big brother. Now I let him play in the yard with the older kids for a few minutes while I am inside. He is potty trained and out of the crib. He can write the letter A all by himself and count to 15 alone.
It can't be true. These can't be my boys. Oh, how I wish there was pause button for life!
1 comment:
You aren't the only one...
I love Alex as he is now, but I do miss the little kid stuff, too.
Post a Comment